Guidelines for using a coil car with a hydraulic uncoiler
Places where the coil car and hydraulic uncoiler are installed:
The common workshop's cement floor can be utilized for the relatively simple installation of this hydraulic uncoiler, which simply requires the use of expansion screws. Make sure to remove any anti-rust oil coating from the hydraulic uncoiler before recharging it with lubricating oil.
Safety measures for coil car and hydraulic uncoiler:
1. To prevent electric shock incidents and circuit interference, the hydraulic uncoiler needs to be grounded.
2. The punch and the hydraulic uncoiler's center lines must coincide with a straight line.
3. Set the oil pressure to expand. When the pressure is removed, the material can be placed into the uncoiling portion, and when the pressure is expanded, the material will be tensioned.
How a hydraulic uncoiler with a coil car operates:
1. Place the material onto the coil car and simultaneously open the two support arms to prevent feeding interference.
2. Once the material is nearly reached the uncoiling spindle, start the coil car loaded with materials and stop. Once the material has stabilized, lift the coil car's table top to raise it to the center. When the material reaches the same height as the uncoiling spindle's center, cease moving. The coil vehicle keeps moving forward at the same time that the hydraulic expansion press is released. Stop moving forward, simultaneously close the two support arms, and then lower the coil car to return to the starting position when the axial center plane of the blocking material matches the scale on the support plate.
3. The material is tensioned after it has been put, when it expands and becomes tighter due to oil pressure.
Upkeep and examination of the coil car-mounted hydraulic uncoiler:
1. Consistent examination
Inspections and maintenance should be performed every six months or 1000 hours of operation during the use period.
2. Safety measures while using lubricating and hydraulic oils
2. 1. The hydraulic uncoiler's hydraulic workstation utilizes 32# hydraulic oil, which needs to be changed every six months.
2. 2. 20# gear oil is used in the reducer, and it needs to be changed every three months.
2. 3. The grease used in the gear chain is calcium-based and needs to be changed every three months.
2. 4.HL32# hydraulic oil is used in the coil vehicle and lubrication.
For any questions, you can get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll help you figure out the problem.
For additional details regarding the uncoiler machine for your press line, see this link.