The NC feeder is not an early feeder type in the stamping industry, but it has been favored by customers in recent years. In just over ten years, it has gradually replaced the mainstream position of the roller feeder and became the feeder of the stamping owner. . The reason why NC feeder can rise rapidly is mainly due to two reasons: one is the change of demand in the stamping manufacturing industry; the other is the performance advantage of the NC feeder compared to the air feeder and the roller feeder.
Stamping processing has entered the field of precision machining from the traditional roughing field, and the requirements for product precision, quality and efficiency are getting higher and higher. This puts a rigid requirement on the stamping processing equipment. The main stamping processing equipment has been developed from mechanical punching. To the pneumatic precision punching machine, it is enough to meet the needs of precision machining production, and the really weak link is the development of peripheral equipment for punching machines, especially the traditional air feeders and roller feeders, due to the lack of performance, more and more stamped owners Rickets.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Bucket arm for heavy material frame optional de...
- Three-in-one feeder thick plate processing choice
- The role of the NC feeder relaxation function
- Plane electronic feeder automatic speed control...
- Heavy material rack for wire unwinding
- Double belt punch feeder production line
- Why choose a 3 in 1 feeder
- Automatic feeder cutting line
- Why is the 3 in 1 feeder widely used
- Hydraulic heavy material frame structure and ma...