1. Reducing energy consumption to save energy has become an important aspect of scientific research in the field of transportation technology. The energy consumed to transport 1 ton of material for 1 km has been one of the important indicators for the selection of feeders.
2.Second, reduce the dust, noise and exhaust emissions generated by various feeders during operation.
3.Third, the configuration of the feeder meets the requirements of the single-machine for the automatic control of the material handling system. For example, the trolley feeder of the automatic sorting package used by the post office should be able to meet the requirements of the sorting action.
4. expand the scope of use of the feeder. Develop feeders that can work in environments with high temperatures and low temperatures, corrosive, radioactive, and flammable materials, as well as materials that can transport hot, explosive, agglomerated, and viscous materials.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- What impact does the feeder intelligentization ...
- To explain the knowledge about automatic feeders
- Servo feeder installation and adjustment
- One-to-one pull sheet feeder
- NC feeder with old-fashioned traditional punch
- Double-head material frame advantage
- The difference between the roller feeder and th...
- Punching machine diversification trend
- How can I buy a good CNC punch feeder
- How to maintain the punch feeder