Factors affecting the processing quality of thin-walled workpieces are:
(1) The clamping force deforms the workpiece, affecting dimensional accuracy and shape accuracy.
(2) The cutting heat causes the workpiece to deform and affects the dimensional accuracy.
(3) The cutting force causes the workpiece to vibrate and deform, affecting the dimensional accuracy, shape accuracy and surface roughness of the workpiece.
(4) Residual internal stress deforms the workpiece, affecting dimensional accuracy and shape accuracy
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- The development trend of the domestic feeder in...
- Why NC feeders are favored by customers
- Advantages of 3 in 1 for thick plate coil feeding
- Feeder development trend to the status quo of t...
- Three key points for high-speed roller feeder i...
- The zigzag feeder helps the company save energy...
- Adjustment of various parts of NC roller feeder
- Air feeder with solenoid valve
- High-speed roller feeder test mode precautions
- High-speed roller feeder safety precautions