When the vacuum feeder fails to load or the feeding ability is small, the following six steps can be taken to solve and solve:
1. Whether the supply pressure of the system reaches 0.6MPA, and the supply pressure refers to the air pressure in the system when the vacuum generator is working.
2. Whether the discharge door is tight: A. After a long time of use, a certain thickness of powder is accumulated on the discharge door, causing the door to be closed and leaking vacuum. The discharge door should be cleaned. B. After a long period of use, the sealing ring of the discharge door is worn, causing the door to be closed and leaking vacuum, and the sealing ring should be replaced. C. After a long period of use, the cylinder output and stroke are faulty, and the cylinder should be replaced.
3. The filter is clogged. After the filter is blown off with compressed air, the filter is blown back with the nozzle. If it is very smooth, the filter is not blocked. If you feel suffocating, the filter has been blocked. In this case, the filter should be replaced. Or put the clogged filter in an ultrasonic cleaner for more than 30 minutes.
4. The material tube is blocked by large materials, which often occurs at the inlet of the stainless steel suction nozzle and at the inlet of the vacuum hopper.
5. The clamp between the pump head and the hopper and the hopper is not tightened, causing the system to leak air, unable to load or reduce the feeding capacity.
6. The backflushing system is faulty. The compressed air pulse backflushing filter stored in the air bag when the vacuum feeder is discharging is ensured that only a very thin layer of powder is on the surface of the filter. If the backflush system fails, the surface of the filter will accumulate thicker powder, increasing the resistance and causing the vacuum feeder to fail to feed. The backflush valve should be replaced at this time.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Feeder classification introduction
- Three-machine integrated rack leveling feeder s...
- Punch automatic feeder selection details and in...
- Three key points for purchasing automatic punch...
- The stamping automation line originally needed ...
- What are the characteristics of the automatic p...
- How do we use the feeders we use every day
- High speed roller feeder maintenance and mainte...
- NC feeder slipping bias solution
- How to eliminate the feeding error of NC servo ...