1. Roller feeders are not available for all presses. In order to use the roller feeder, the output shaft must be punched first, and the length of the output shaft must be 50mm or more to ensure stable power for the roller feeder. For the punch without the output shaft, an additional output shaft is required. If you add it, you cannot use the roller feeder.
2. Roller feeders are not suitable for all stamping processes. The roller feeder controls the feeding length and time of the feeder through the eccentric disk mounted on the punching machine, while the eccentric disk eccentricity is limited. Therefore, the feeding length of the roller feeder is limited to a maximum of 300 mm; the roller feeder requires an output shaft of It provides power and is fixed on the side of the punching table. Therefore, the feeding width is up to 700mm. Generally, Ruihui Machinery, which is 500mm, does not recommend customers to use the roller feeder. The roller feeder is limited by the angle of the feeding roller. The thickness of the material to be fed is 3.5 mm. For thick plate materials exceeding 3.5 mm, it is recommended to use an NC feeder or a three-in-one feeder.
3. The feeding width and feeding length of the roller feeder can be quickly seen from the model. Different from other types of feeders, all domestic feeder manufacturers are named after the same standard when producing roller feeders. They are composed of the English abbreviation “RF” of the roller feeder and three or four digits of Arabic numerals. These Arabic numerals It represents the feeding width and feeding length of the roller feeder. The first two digits of the Arabic numeral represent the “feeding width”, and the latter one or two represent the “feeding length”, but pay special attention to the unit here is cm, such as our commonly used roller. The feeder "RF-138" means that its feed width is "13 cm (i.e., 130 mm)" and the feed length is "8 cm (i.e., 80 mm)".
4. After confirming the use of the roller feeder, we also need to determine the installation direction and purpose of the roller feeder (pull or feed), and measure the necessary parameters required for the roller to install the roller, according to the actual needs of the punching and stamping process. Custom-made eccentric discs, eccentric disc holders, tie rods and mounting plate heights. Unlike the air feeder and the NC feeder, the roller feeder needs to be connected by the punch output shaft. Therefore, it is not used when the standard machine is installed on the punching machine, but according to the output shaft direction, the output shaft diameter, and the output. The on-axis keyway size (width, depth, length) and the size of the output shaft center to the punch table are custom-made.
The purchase of the feeder is a relatively systematic project. The stamping owner should not blindly purchase. Before buying, you must first understand the width, thickness, feeding length, matching punch brand, tonnage, stamping speed, and output. Axis, production, precision requirements, how much change in the stamping process after the basic items have a comprehensive understanding, in the selection, in order to pick the most suitable feeding equipment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Our 3 in 1 decoiler straightener and feeder mac...
- Precautions for purchasing heavy uncoiler machine
- Punch feeder back pull installation
- 3 in 1 feeders uncoiler part function
- How to choose the feeder machine
- Common problems of leveling machine
- Automatic feeder working principle
- The equipment for dynamic feeding is an automat...
- Fully automatic 3 in 1 NC servo sheet uncoiler ...
- Automatic feeder basic concept