The high-speed roller feeder is one of the most widely used feeders in the stamping industry. It is mainly fast in speed and high in precision. It has good effects for continuous stamping. The feeding distance sometimes suddenly becomes shorter and the delivery distance is longer and shorter. The phenomenon of feeding retreat is not allowed to feed, but it causes the factory to stop working, which affects the production efficiency. If the machine has problems such as inaccurate feeding, it is difficult for ordinary customers to solve it. In this case, Kunshan Long Gengyi tells everyone the experience and solves this kind of problem for everyone. problem.
There are the following points to solve the problem of the feeding of the roller feeder:
Servo roller feeder (standard type)
1. The material thickness adjustment is not correct or not adjusted. Solution: Pull the loose handle up, put the material between the upper wheel and the lower wheel, put down the loose handle, then loosen the thickness adjustment plate fixing screw, and move the material thickness up and down. Disc handle, let the relaxation bracket shake about 5mm left and right, and then lock the material thickness adjustment plate fixing screws.
2. The relaxation time is not correct. Solution: When the tip of the guide pin in the mold is inserted into the guide pin hole, adjust the loosening screw to hit the Palin until the material is loose, and then fix the nut to lock. (about 0.5mm or less from the last round)
3. The feeding time is not correct. Solution: The feeding time is controlled by the eccentric disk. Generally, the feeding time is from 9:00 (270 degrees) to 3 points (90 degrees). The feeding time can be adjusted freely according to the customer's needs. Loosen the disk screw and rotate the eccentric disk to adjust the feeding time.
4. Relax the handle inertia is too large or the loose shaft loses oil and the contact surface wears. Solution: The pressure spring is pressed tightly and needs to be oiled to the inside of the loose shaft.
5. The stroke of the press is too short or the guide pin in the mold is too long. Solution: The stroke of the press is lengthened and the guide pin is short.
6. The cross joint is too loose or worn; Solution: Handle replacement.
7. The rocker screw is loose or the rocker arm is broken. Solution: Lock or replace.
8. Punch inching has brake inertia, the gap of the automatic feeding shaft end of the punching machine is too large; solution: the punch stops at the bottom dead center, and it is rotated to the bottom dead center by inching, and the line is determined.
9. The unidirectional device and the reverse device of the feeder are worn; the solution: send it to the factory for repair or replacement.
10. The brake device has oil or spring tightness; solution: wipe the brake pads clean and replace the brake pads. Tighten the brake springs.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Several safety facilities that must be provided...
- How to operate the servo feeder is safe
- Servo feeder is the choice of more stamping man...
- How to choose and install the automatic feeder ...
- What is the cause of the inaccurate feeding of ...
- Two things in the use of CNC feeder
- How to maintain the fuel tank of the punch feeder
- Some basic knowledge of automatic feeder products
- Mechanical characteristics of three-in-one feeder
- Four categories of feeders