The punch feeder is an automatic device that replaces the manual manual feed for the punch. In the conventional cognition, the feeder feeds the feed of the punching machine, that is, the left feed right or the right push feed form. However, when stamping some very thin materials, the material will be very soft and have certain ductility. If the normal push feeding mode is still used, the material will be easily bent during the feeding process, forming a arch, resulting in no feeding. Quasi-, and ultimately affect the quality of the stamped product, and is prone to mold damage, in the face of this situation, the feeder can be installed in reverse pull.
The air feeder, roller feeder and NC servo feeder commonly used in the stamping industry can be converted into reverse pull type. Of course, the installation of the pull-up type has the preconditions:
1. The tailings and finished products after thin material stamping are not broken. If it is broken, the inverted pull type punch feeder cannot be used, only by adding a guiding device between the normally installed feeder discharge port and the mold. To reduce the bending of the material.
2. For the roller feeder and the mechanical NC feeder, especially the roller feeder, it not only needs to install the loose rod on the table on the slider of the punch but also needs to be powered by the output shaft, if the punch output shaft It can't be installed on the side of the feed port. At the same time, the press is fed from front to back in many occasions. The pull material needs to be moved from the back to the front. At this time, the loose rod cannot be installed, so the mechanical NC feeder cannot be used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- 3 in 1 feeders uncoiler part function
- How to choose the feeder machine
- Common problems of leveling machine
- Automatic feeder working principle
- The equipment for dynamic feeding is an automat...
- Fully automatic 3 in 1 NC servo sheet uncoiler ...
- Automatic feeder basic concept
- What is an automatic feeder
- Automatic feeder application range
- CNC feeder definition and main functions