There are two types of NC feeders, one is a standard type of pneumatic NC feeder, and the other is a mechanical NC feeder as an option. The reason why the pneumatic NC feeder is standard is not because the performance is superior, but because it uses the pneumatic solenoid valve to relax, the installation requirements are lower, the scope of application is wider, and it can be matched with various punching machines and shearing machines. The hydraulic press is used; the mechanical NC feeder is optional because it uses a mechanical rod relaxation method, and a separate bracket device is required on the device, so it is only suitable for punching, but in the case of short-step high-speed feeding and traditional In the case of punching machines, the mechanical NC feeder is far superior to the pneumatic model.
Mechanical NC feeder assembly
Compared with the pneumatic models, the mechanical NC feeder has a different difference from the relaxation method, that is, it has a material thickness adjustment plate (also known as a loose gap adjustment eccentric shaft) and a loose handle, which needs to be used. It is adjusted according to the actual material thickness, and the pneumatic model uses the cylinder pressure material, which is not necessary.
Mechanical NC feeder installation
Many stamping owners are accustomed to the use of pneumatic NC feeders, often do not know how to adjust the material thickness when using mechanical models, for this reason Jin Zhide machinery here to explain the adjustment method of mechanical NC feeder material thickness :
1. Push the release handle up and let the upper roller out of the lower roller for a distance.
2. Pass the material head of the board through the upper and lower rollers and feed it into the punching machine, and put the handle of the loose handle down to clamp the strip of the upper and lower drums.
Mechanical NC feeder production line
3. Loosen the fixing screw of the material thickness adjustment plate and move the handle of the material thickness adjustment plate upwards or downwards according to the thickness of the actual material to ensure that the adjusted relaxation bracket has a gap of 5 mm to move left and right. : The clearance of the stent bracket should not be too large, nor should it be too small. If it is too large or too small, the feeding will be inaccurate).
4. The material thickness adjustment plate fixing screw can be locked to carry out the actual stamping and feeding production.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Advantages of the clip feeder with high speed p...
- NC servo feeder puller use
- After the punch mould is changed, the NC feeder...
- How to choose a heavy material rack matching de...
- Types and selection of high speed feeders
- Air feeder overhaul method
- Mechanical NC feeder structure features
- Application of pull type NC servo feeder
- Three-in-one feeder is constantly upgraded to win
- Adjustment of high speed roller feeder after ch...