Before the press feeder is turned on, it needs to be checked a series of times, such as whether the fastening screws are loose, whether there are foreign objects between the gears and rollers, gears and bearings.
Wear condition, whether the feeder feed height is appropriate,
Whether the thickness and width of the stamping material are out of the scope of use, the above inspection is confirmed to be correct and can be started to operate; secondly, the degree of automation of the feeder
Very high, but the operator still needs to undergo rigorous technical training.
Understand the feeding principle, the debugging method, and strictly operate according to the operating flow. Firstly, the inching test will be carried out, and the inching test will be carried out without any error.
Dynamic stamping production. Finally, after the feeder has been used for a while,
All need to be systematically maintained, paying special attention to the maintenance interval and maintenance period, which should be different according to the frequency of use of the machine and the stamping process.
According to the specific situation,
At the same time, in the summer and winter, it is necessary to use lubricating oil with different viscosity when lubricating the feeder. In summer, the oil with high viscosity is used to ensure long-term lubrication effect.
Oils with low viscosity prevent lubricant from freezing and affect production.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Decoiler straightener and feeder machine 3 in 1...
- How to install the servo feeder machine on the ...
- NC servo feeder working principle
- What are the safe operating practices for the p...
- Seven factors of NC servo feeder's unstable tra...
- Continuous processing of the feeder requires ad...
- Punch feeder and double head decoiler machine w...
- Punch feeder composition
- Safety knowledge of heavy-duty decoiler machine
- Difference for the feeders