Modern industry is becoming more and more intelligent and quick, but in the face of these increasingly convenient operating machines, safety has always been the first. In order to facilitate the operation of customers, we have summarized the safety of servo feeders. The operation mode is for everyone's reference only! I hope to help everyone's production management! The safe operation rules (process specifications) of the servo feeder are as follows:
1. Protective equipment (work clothes, glasses, gloves) should be worn before the official use of the feeder.
2. In addition, the mold should be carefully planned before using the feeder. If the brake is not working properly, the punch will be stopped immediately.
3. When the machine is operating normally, the thoughts should be highly concentrated, so don't look around, and don't allow people to talk while talking.
4. Never put your hand into the work area to take the workpiece, and use some auxiliary tools to help yourself.
5. There should be a protective cover above the foot switch of the punching machine. The foot should leave the switch after one stroke. High-speed automatic punching is not required in this regard.
6. The tool material should not be placed on the machine tool to prevent the switch from falling too close to the machine and causing the switch to malfunction.
7. Pay attention to adjust the gap between the servo feeders during use. The safety device should be intact, and the belt cover and gear cover are complete.
8. Wipe the machine before work and apply lubricant to the work area. Careful maintenance.
9. If the servo feeder machine fails, it should immediately report the relevant personnel to find out the cause and eliminate the fault. It is strictly forbidden to handle it without authorization.
Finally, the use of hand-held safety tools can avoid accidents caused by unreasonable mold design and sudden equipment failure. Common feeder safety tools are: elastic tongs, special tongs, magnetic suction cups, cymbals, pliers, hooks, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Types and advantages and disadvantages of high ...
- Punch feeder application range
- How to improve the safety performance of the fe...
- Reasons for the inaccurate feeding of high-spee...
- Several safety facilities that must be provided...
- How to operate the servo feeder is safe
- Servo feeder is the choice of more stamping man...
- How to choose and install the automatic feeder ...
- What is the cause of the inaccurate feeding of ...
- Two things in the use of CNC feeder