When you maintain the precision straightener machine, first of all, the mechanical parts of the straightener machine, the exposed parts of the machine and the parts that are more likely to rust should be greased or rust-proofed to prevent the machine from rusting, gears, sprockets, etc. Parts need to be lubricated with grease once every fifteen days.
Secondly, it is necessary to clean the flattening roller. In some workshops, the dust may be large or the raw materials are not clean. The leveling roller of the leveling machine is dirty, and the material is contaminated or scratched when the material is leveled, resulting in product failure.
Therefore, it is important to remember to clean the flattening roller. When cleaning the roller, use long cloth and rust-proof cleaning oil. Spray the rust-proof cleaning oil on the roller of the leveling machine first, then spray the rust-proof cleaning oil and metal material on the cloth. Stack together, then convert the leveling machine to manual, press the metal material and the cloth into the flattening drum according to the forward rotation, remove the metal material after the cloth comes out from the discharge port, and keep the cloth in the leveling machine drum. Then, the leveling machine is switched to automatic, and the material of the feeding port and the discharging port are grasped by both hands, and the dirt on the drum is cleaned by the rolling of the drum and the friction of the cloth, so as to achieve the clean effect of the leveling roller, and there is a certain cleaning process. The danger of the operator, please be sure to pay attention to safety.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Matters needing attention during the use of the...
- Decoiler straightener and feeder machine 3 in 1...
- How to install the servo feeder machine on the ...
- NC servo feeder working principle
- What are the safe operating practices for the p...
- Seven factors of NC servo feeder's unstable tra...
- Continuous processing of the feeder requires ad...
- Punch feeder and double head decoiler machine w...
- Punch feeder composition
- Safety knowledge of heavy-duty decoiler machine