The principle of the riveting of the riveting machine is generally achieved by the continuous small area of the rivet and the workpiece to produce the desired deformation. The extrusion process is quite different from the ordinary stamping and rolling process. The common method is strong momentary deformation, and the deformation force acts on the end surface of the entire riveting piece. This requires the tonnage of the equipment to be large, and the structure of the riveting part should be improved to improve the resistance to bad deformation (thickness and bending). The basic principle of riveting deformation is that the axis of the riveting head is at an angle of 3 degrees with the axis of the rivet. When the riveting head is riveted, the contact between the riveting head and the rivet is a point area, and the contact point begins to deform under the action of pressure, and then passes through the pendulum head. The 辗 motion deforms each point on the trajectory point by point to extend the deformation to the entire end face of the rivet.
The riveting process is also called the spinning process, so many people understand that the upper die is rotating. In fact, the word "spin" does not mean that the upper die (rivet) rotates during machining, but that the material that is riveted to the workpiece follows during the plastic deformation process. It is performed in a circumferential manner within the cross section of the workpiece (ie, a track that is deformed point by point).
From its principle, the riveting machine has obvious advantages.
1. Because of the point-by-point deformation, the tonnage requirement for the equipment is small.
2. The deformation range is small, and there is no such phenomenon that the piers of the riveted workpiece are thick and curved.
In terms of the riveting principle, the movement process of the rivet head is purely oscillating and there is no rotation.
In the production process of the riveting machine, the rotation of the rivet head is an important aspect that affects the quality of the machining. If the rivet head rotates during the machining process, it will have serious consequences. First of all, the rotation of the rivet head will drive the riveted workpiece to rotate together, which not only brings great safety hazard, but also produces a rotating scratch on the bottom positioning surface of the workpiece. Secondly, even if the workpiece is firmly fixed and the rotation is restricted, the rotation of the rivet head causes relative friction with the workpiece, thereby generating a huge amount of heat, thereby causing the burnt or even sintering of the workpiece surface. Finally, regardless of whether the positioning is firm or not, the relative rotation will have a side effect on the apparent quality of the workpiece.
Therefore, in theory, the relative rotation is strictly prohibited in the riveting process, but due to the manufacturing error of the riveting mechanism itself, the rotational inertia of the mechanism and the rotational moment, it is unrealistic to completely eliminate the rotation of the riveting head. In actual production, the rotation rate of the rivet head is an important part of unconventional inspection. Generally speaking, under load
Because the rivet head has non-rotating characteristics, many parts that cannot be processed by other processes are more than enough on the riveting machine. From simple pressing and pressing, to the flange of the square and hexagonal hole profiles, to the riveting of the rivets on any side of the five-sided closed casing, the non-rotating characteristics are given to the riveting machine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Industrial production and feeding machines are ...
- Analysis on the high-end development mode of Ch...
- Now China's feeder industry has developed and c...
- Advantages of servo feeders
- 3 in 1 feeder button description
- Feeder operation and maintenance
- Solution to common faults of pneumatic feeders
- 3 in 1 removal and installation points
- zigzag feeder structure and workflow
- Feeder with multi-station punch to achieve mult...