The value of the automatic servo feeder is bright:
1. The AC servo motor is used to control the feeder to maintain high precision.
2. The unwinder, straightener and feeder are combined in one unit to save space.
3. The roller is made of high-quality alloy material with high hardness, wear resistance and long service life.
4, user-friendly design is easy to operate, saving a lot of preparation time and improving production efficiency.
5. Any speed and length of material can be set arbitrarily.
6, suitable for leveling high-precision materials.
7. Adopting man-machine control, it can enhance the feeding function, and can also be programmed to punch holes to improve the problem of different sizes of single-pressure workpieces.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Automatic feeder basic concept
- What is an automatic feeder
- Automatic feeder application range
- CNC feeder definition and main functions
- CNC feeder features
- Advantages of the automatic feeder
- Fault analysis of the feeder
- Safety measures for automatic feeders
- Automatic feeder sharing
- Why is the feeder so popular?