The feeder is an indispensable equipment for automatic continuous production with a punching machine. It can reduce the production cost of stamping processing, improve the processing efficiency and improve the quality of stamped products. Therefore, it has been widely used in the stamping industry. In the stamping industry, many stamping owners have used feeders for many years, but a considerable number of owners are trying to introduce feeders instead of manual feeding. This type of owner usually recognizes feeders at friends factories and exhibitions. I saw the charm of the automated production line. When I purchased it, I often bought it according to the machines I saw at the exhibition and the exhibition. I neglected that different stamping processes required different feeders, and I needed to integrate the needs of my own company and future development. To choose, it is not as simple as choosing a feeder that looks good.
The stamping industry mainly wants to purchase a suitable feeder. It must have a clear understanding of the type and performance of the feeder. Long Gengyi conducts detailed technical evaluations on the common feeders for the reference of the stamping owners. The commonly used feeders for punching machines mainly include air feeder, roller feeder, NC servo feeder and three-in-one feeder. The clip feeder and gear feeder are special feeders, and one is suitable for narrow sheet. In the case of high-speed stamping, one is a special feeding machine for processing of silicon steel sheet. The owners of these two feeding machines generally do not have any doubts about purchasing. Therefore, Long Gengyi Machinery does not elaborate on this, mainly comparing the other three kinds of uses. Feeder.
1. Air Feeder: This is the lowest-priced feeder equipment in the stamping industry. It uses cylinder clamps to complete the feeding action. It is easy to install and allows customers to automate with minimal investment. Disadvantages: The feeding accuracy is not high. It is easy to damage the material by clamping the moving material. The failure rate is high (O-ring is easy to damage and the feeding is not accurate). It requires frequent maintenance and high maintenance and repair costs. It is mainly suitable for feeding accuracy. Processing occasions where the requirements are not high and the feeding speed is not fast.
2, roller feeder: no need to use additional power, gas source, the output shaft of the punching machine to provide feed power, feed speed and punch synchronization performance is good, is currently the most popular and cost-effective feeder equipment. Disadvantages: The principle determines that the type of punching machine is limited (there must be an output shaft for punching), and the feeding length, width and thickness are limited (width is less than 700mm, thickness is less than 3.5mm, feeding length is less than 300mm), and the machine is used in steps. Adjustments are cumbersome and time consuming.
3. NC servo feeder: It is the first feeder model to introduce the CNC system. The servo motor drives the feeding roller to complete the feeding action. The time of relaxation and feeding is provided by the cam signal of the punching machine to achieve complete synchronization with the punching machine. Feeding accuracy Up to ±0.02mm, and the only feeder type in the three models that can be used for long step, multi-step, thick plate material feeding, the widest range of applications and the easiest operation (only on the touch screen) Simple set length, step, number of times), the highest degree of customization (can be customized thick plate, double tape, yaw type). Disadvantages: Due to the limited response time of the CNC system, it is not suitable for high-speed feeding occasions. Generally, the pneumatic NC servo feeder can only reach 200 times/min at the earliest, and the mechanical NC servo feeder can only reach 250 times/min. For high-speed feeding occasions, high-speed roller feeders or clip feeders are required.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- NC servo feeder is the first choice for efficie...
- Punch feeders accelerate the transformation of ...
- Choose the most suitable feeder to maximize sta...
- 3 in 1 feeder automatic selection of new materials
- Application of air feeder in continuous stampin...
- Feeder after-sales value-added service creates ...
- Common problems in the design and production of...
- Application of bilateral feeding roller feeder
- NC feeder integrated control scheme
- What parts does the automatic uncoiler consist of?