The feeder is a machine that uses the force of the machine motion to move the material to the material.
Feeder is an indispensable equipment for light industry and heavy industry. The practical application of feeder shows that selecting reasonable AC servo system can meet the requirement of fast response speed and high precision of control system, and the accuracy of position control is the highest in ±0.1mm and can avoid accumulative error.
The control system can be used in the production of high-precision cold-formed section steel products, especially the products similar to the shelves column, that is, on the cold-formed forming line, on-line pre-punching with high-precision hole position in the cold-forming section. The AC servo system can achieve high position control accuracy in the cold bending forming production line of the shelves, and the on-line pre-punching mode and the hydraulic stop-shear mode can be used independently, such as the production process of shelf-beam without on-line pre-punching mode.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Mechanical principle of presses
- How to maintain the precision straightener machine
- Matters needing attention during the use of the...