In the processing of electronic parts products, it is often necessary to feed the metal strip into a high-speed continuous punch to form the desired shape to meet different needs. Stamping includes blanking die and forming die. In the stamping process, the problem of feeding the metal strip into the punching machine is often involved. At present, the common practice is to use a feeder to feed the metal in one way. The strip is fed into the press for stamping. The working principle is as follows: when the punching machine reaches the feeding stroke, the feeding metal coil of the metal strip to be stamped is fed into a punching step in the punching machine to be punched. However, there are two limitations to this feeding method. First, if the rigidity of the metal strip is insufficient, or the metal strip is too thin, the material sent by the feeder is easily arched to produce a stacking material, which affects the production; When the material is a sheet-like strip, since only one feeder feeds, it will cause a great waste of the tailings.
In order to solve the problem that the unilateral feeding ultra-thin material is easy to arch and the sheet material is wasted and wasted,Fanty Machine specially designed a bilateral feeding method for the customer. The utility model is composed of a feeding roller feeder and a pulling roller feeder, wherein the feeding roller and the pulling roller are connected by a rocker arm.
When the feeding type roller feeder is driven by the eccentric disk and the pulling rod, the pulling roller synchronously moves due to the driving of the rocker arm, so as to reach the feeding belt when the feeding roller sends a step distance while the punching to the feeding stroke The material roller pulls the material belt to send a step to the feeding direction, and the metal material belt is sent into the punching machine, so that the metal material belt in the punching machine is kept flat, and the stacking material is not generated by arching, so as to facilitate the stamping production of the ultra-thin material. And because the one-to-one pull-type feeding method reduces the generation of tailings, the material utilization rate is maximized.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- NC feeder integrated control scheme
- What parts does the automatic uncoiler consist of?
- How is the position of the hydraulic uncoiler a...
- What is the boot for the unwinding?
- China's mold industry needs machine tool enterp...
- Development status of domestic automobile stamp...
- New slitting line project
- Machinery industry: the overall recovery trend ...
- The development trend of high speed crosscuttin...
- Analysis of the status quo of China's medium an...