When the feeder analyzes the positioning of the workpiece with the "six-point positioning principle", the following points should be noted:
1. The role of the positioning support point to limit the degree of freedom of the workpiece is understood to be that the positioning support point and the workpiece positioning reference surface are always in close contact. If the two are separated, it means that the positioning is lost.
2. A positioning support point only limits one degree of freedom. A workpiece has only six degrees of freedom. The number of positioning support points should not exceed six in principle.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Advantages of vacuum feeder
- What are the characteristics of the basic versi...
- The value of the stamping robot
- Feeder purchase tips
- 3 in 1 feeder selection skills
- Advantage analysis of metal NC feeder for stamp...
- Feeder manufacturer inventory feeding speed
- Choose the right punch feeding device to unders...
- Advantages and disadvantages of several common ...
- Do you know the advantages of the three-in-one ...