Punching different products requires different properties of materials (material, material width or material thickness change) and different molds, so press changing is a very important and often frequent process.
Many stamping and processing enterprises have insufficient experience. After changing the mold for the press, there is a phenomenon that the NC feeder is not feeding properly. The employees are not familiar with the operation, and often cannot check if there is a problem there. It’s just that the stamping is still good, how come the NC feeder has a problem?”. In fact, after the die change, the NC feeder is not allowed to feed, basically it is not a problem with the Jin Zhide NC feeder, but after the die change, there is no correct debugging or material problems.
2-in-1 servo feeder production line
When you encounter this problem, you can solve the problem by following the following items:
1. After the press is changed, the feeding height of the NC feeder is not re-adjusted or adjusted incorrectly, resulting in inaccurate feeding. Different molds have different lower mold heights. At this time, the feed height of Jinzhide NC feeder should be re-adjusted according to the height of the newly used mold lower mold, so that the feeding height of the NC feeder and the height of the mold lower mold are the same. In order to make the feeding accurate and smooth.
Adjustment Note: It is most appropriate to adjust the plane height of the discharge plate of the Jinzhide NC feeder to the lower plane of the die, instead of adjusting the material level after feeding, and adjusting the feeding height of the NC feeder. Afterwards, it is necessary to pay attention to locking the mounting plate fixing screws to avoid the feeding accuracy due to looseness.
NC servo feeder use
2. After the press is changed, the NC feeder's relaxation angle (time) is not re-adjusted or adjusted incorrectly, resulting in inaccurate feeding. Different die stamping processes are different, and the time for the die guide pins to enter the material hole position will be different. Therefore, the relaxation angle (time) of the Jinzhide NC feeder must be adjusted.
Adjustment focus: Jin Zhide pneumatic NC feeder relaxation angle adjustment is to adjust the angle of the punching cam to relax, after the mold guide pin enters the material hole position to relax, when the mold rises, the guide pin is in front of the material guide hole before the NC feed The clamping material of the machine is used to adjust the relaxation angle time; the Jinzhide mechanical NC feeder adopts mechanical rod relaxation. The principle of relaxation adjustment is to adjust the relaxation rod. When the mold guide pin is just inserted into the material guide hole Start to relax.
NC servo feeder adjustment
3. After the press is changed, the NC feeder is deflected, and the pressing force of the press spring is not adjusted properly or the left and right are not the same. The material thickness is improperly adjusted, resulting in inaccurate feeding. After checking one by one, it can be solved.
After the press is changed, there are problems in the properties of the materials used. The materials are curved, the thickness of the material is different, the burrs are serious, or the thickness exceeds the applicable range of the machine. The Jinzhide mechanical NC feeder is not allowed to feed, and the replacement meets the standard. The material can be solved.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- How to choose a heavy material rack matching de...
- Types and selection of high speed feeders
- Air feeder overhaul method
- Mechanical NC feeder structure features
- Application of pull type NC servo feeder
- Three-in-one feeder is constantly upgraded to win
- Adjustment of high speed roller feeder after ch...
- Three-in-one feeder maintenance and maintenance
- Pivot NC feeder has unique advantages
- Advantages and disadvantages of each of the thr...