Three-in-one feeder advantages:
1. The three-in-one feeder has the advantage of easy operation. So why does the feeder have such an advantage, because the feeder is an automatic feeding device that integrates three kinds of machines: a material rack, a leveling machine and a feeder; the control knobs and switches of the whole device are all integrated. Focused on the console, the staff can control the world without having to go back and forth. The feeders are all high-tech, high-efficiency operation. Among all the punching machines, the three-in-one punch feeder can be said to be the top performance correction. The feeder can be said to be an advanced automatic feeding device that is well known in the industry.
2. The three-in-one feeder also has the advantage of convenient installation. According to the different requirements, the three-in-one feeder is usually divided into three parts. The connection of the three parts is very simple and fast, and can be fixed by screws, which greatly reduces The time it takes to install is quickly put into production. The three-in-one type after installation is also small, which greatly saves the factory footprint, enabling the plant to accommodate more equipment, reducing the cost of plant rental, and maximizing benefits. .
3. The three-in-one feeder has a wider application range. It can process thick plates and high-strength metal thick plate materials that cannot be processed by the split stamping production line. It is suitable for feeding and correcting various metal sheets. As long as the split stamping production line is suitable for thin plate and medium plate materials of 4.0mm or less, once the thickness is thick and the material rigidity is large, it cannot be processed and produced, so many customers can only use the purchased sheet and manually feed. The way of stamping production, and the appearance of the stamping three-in-one feeder has fundamentally solved this processing problem. The maximum servo material thickness can reach 8mm, and it can be applied to the processing and production of various high-strength plates. The processing of sheet materials can also be automated.
4. The three-in-one feeder also has the advantage of high precision. The split stamping production line consisting of a single material rack, servo machine and feeder is a completely separate three-unit equipment. There is a waiting area between each equipment, which makes even if each equipment is equipped with frequency conversion. The operation and matching of the device can not be completely synchronized. In the end, the precision of servo and feeding will be affected more or less, and the three-in-one feeding machine integrates the rack, servo and feeding into one machine, making the machine The collocation achieves complete synchronization, and the control of the PLC closed-loop system truly ensures the servo feed accuracy.
5. The three-in-one feeder adopts imported core components, perfect lubrication system, and comes with self-test procedures, and the failure rate is extremely low. The whole core components of the stamping three-in-one feeder are imported from Germany and Japan, such as Japan's Yaskawa servo motor and driver, Mitsubishi PLC, Omron Optoelectronics, Schneider's circuit breaker, Japan NSK bearing, etc., and the perfect lubrication system and With self-testing program, the machine wears very little, the failure rate is extremely low, and the maintenance is very simple.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- What is the punch cushion? Do you know?
- Analyze the feeder classification
- Punch feeder application range
- Height adjustment of lathe feeder
- Types and advantages and disadvantages of high ...
- Air feeder feeding step adjustment
- Servo feeder fault repair work related knowledge
- What should I do if the servo feeder is not cor...
- Do you understand the little knowledge about th...
- Daily maintenance method of servo roller feeder