At present, the market servo feeder share is relatively large. The NC servo feeder uses a single-chip microcomputer to generate a drive pulse signal. After the drive driver receives the drive pulse signal, the stepper motor will rotate a fixed angle according to the set direction. Pulse conversion transaction displacement. The speed of the motor is controlled by the frequency of the pulse signal, and then the feed is stamped by the motor control table. The advantages of the NC servo feeder are detailed below.
Advantages of NC servo feeders:
1. It can send materials with different thickness and different lengths.
2. Using the servo system, accurate feeding. The inside of the motor is internally placed to avoid damage during handling or loading and unloading.
3.No electric servo motor drive, high stability, effectively shorten the transmission distance adjustment and test time.
4. With the timing belt drive, effectively eliminate the gear gap, wear very little, no noise, no lubrication, safe and environmentally friendly.
5.Simple operation, fast maintenance, economical and practical.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Basic knowledge of automatic lathe feeder
- Introduction of zigzag NC servo feeder
- Feeding process of 3 in 1 decoiler straightener...
- What are the factors that affect the processing...
- The development trend of the domestic feeder in...
- Why NC feeders are favored by customers
- Advantages of 3 in 1 for thick plate coil feeding
- Feeder development trend to the status quo of t...
- Three key points for high-speed roller feeder i...
- The zigzag feeder helps the company save energy...