In the process of feeding the feeder, in addition to selecting a good feeder manufacturer, the selection of the feeder type is particularly important. There are many types of feeders, mainly air feeders, high-speed roller feeders, NC servo feeders, high-speed gear replacement feeders and clip feeders. Many manufacturers often only talk about their advantages when introducing various types of feeders, not to mention their principles and shortcomings, which brings a lot of trouble to customers when they actually purchase. As a professional feeder manufacturer, Long Geng Machinery introduces the principles, advantages and disadvantages of various types of feeders for customers' reference.
1. Air feeder: Air feeder is the earliest feeding equipment used in the stamping industry. Its principle is to use the air source as the power, clamp the material through the cylinder, feed the cylinder by the telescopic stroke, and adjust the feeding length through the cylinder. The length of the trip is controlled.
Air feeder advantages: easy to operate, easy to install, affordable, and can achieve automatic stamping feeding equipment at the lowest price. In actual production, it is mainly used for feeding of stamping products with low precision and fast speed.
Disadvantages of air feeder: easy to damage materials, O-ring wear has an impact on the feeding accuracy.
2. High-speed roller feeder: The roller feeder is the most widely used feeding device at present. The principle is to connect the output shaft of the punching rod through the connecting rod, and the punching press drives the operation. The feeder is adjusted by adjusting the yaw amplitude of the eccentric disk. Feed length.
Advantages of high-speed roller feeder: high feeding accuracy, high speed, no additional energy supply, and extremely low failure rate.
Disadvantages of high-speed roller feeder: Due to the limited eccentricity of the eccentric disk, the maximum feeding length can only reach 300mm, and the feeding step adjustment is inconvenient. The punching machine needs the output shaft to be installed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- What factors determine the quality of the feeder
- 2 in 1 flat unwinding machine application advan...
- Heavy-duty material rack installation considera...
- NC servo feeder maintenance coup
- Analyze the six-point positioning principle of ...
- Advantages of vacuum feeder
- What are the characteristics of the basic versi...
- The value of the stamping robot
- Feeder purchase tips
- 3 in 1 feeder selection skills