The three-in-one feeder is a machine that specializes in conveying materials, and can be seen from the name. The three-in-one feeder is modified on the basis of the feeder. In the current industrial production, both the light industry and the heavy industry have used 3 in 1 feeders. Below, the description of each button of the lower 3 in 1 feeder is introduced.
1. Continuous stop button: When the machine is in automatic start operation, the machine stops automatically when the button is operated.
2. Emergency stop button: It is used to stop the action of the feeder and the action of the 3 in 1 feeder in an emergency.
3. Power switch: The knob switch that controls the power on and off. When the power supply of the three-in-one feeder is already supplied, the 3 in 1 feeder power is turned clockwise, and the three-in-one feeder is turned off counterclockwise.
4. Automatic mode: It is used to select the automatic operation mode of the 3 in 1feeder. In the automatic mode, the automatic operation of the three-in-one feeder can be performed, and the automatic status light is on, and the automatic operation mode is automatically exited when the manual operation mode is selected.
5. Manual mode: It is used to select the manual operation mode of the 3 in 1 feeder. In the manual mode, various manual operations of the three-in-one feeder can be performed, and the manual status light is on, and the manual operation mode is automatically exited when the automatic operation mode is selected. .
6. OK indicator: It is used to display the indicator of the working status of the feeder. When the feeder starts automatically, the OK light is on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is leveling machine?
- Features of the straightening machine
- Brief introduction of Feeding machine
- The basic characteristics of feeding machine
- Brief introduction of Press
- Frequently asked questions about feeding machines
- Introduction of Straightening Machine
- Installation of Presses
- Mechanical use of Presses
- Press Product Features
- Feeder operation and maintenance
- Solution to common faults of pneumatic feeders
- 3 in 1 removal and installation points
- zigzag feeder structure and workflow
- Feeder with multi-station punch to achieve mult...
- Feeder purchase must be the preferred clear sta...
- Common feeder feeder evaluation and selection c...
- NC servo feeder is the first choice for efficie...
- Punch feeders accelerate the transformation of ...
- Choose the most suitable feeder to maximize sta...